We're an award-winning online casino launched in 2018. We're big on tech, big on performance, and most of all - big on fun. Over the years, we have experienced explosive growth - which means we need more engineers to join our quest for total world domination.
We are looking for an awesome Senior Frontend Engineer to join our growing team, office based in the UK, Malta, or Gibraltar or a remote option.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Develop new user-facing features using React and Redux
- Build tested and reusable components and front-end libraries
- Deliver consistently high-quality code
- Triaging issues, finding and resolving the root cause
- Reviewing code
- Explore business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong proficiency in React and Redux
- Strong knowledge of CSS
- Experience with building highly performant and responsive applications
- Solid grasp of Computer Science fundamentals
- A general understanding of the technical aspects of SEO
- An eye for good UX
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH :
- Jest with testing
- Architecting entirely new applications
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work smart, play hard - it's the underlying TL;DR of our culture. Sure, we build cool stuff, our marketing campaigns rock, and our games are the best in the biz - but we also like to have a bit of fun.
- Whether you work in the office or the comfort of your own home, we're the kind of people that can appreciate some spicy banter (memes always welcome).
- We're also a sociable bunch - so we like to kick back with some cheeky drinks or good food, especially on a Friday.
- Openness is another important component of MrQ. Want to work on a nifty little project? Start tinkering. Perhaps you have a better idea than someone else? Let everyone know - your voice truly matters here.
- Driven by tech and data, MrQ wants to set new standards in the iGaming industry. We want to blow away our customers and competitors with a kickass product. With you on board, that vision becomes a reality. So what are you waiting for?