We're an award-winning online casino launched in 2018. We're big on tech, big on performance, and most of all - big on fun. Over the years, we have experienced explosive growth - which means we need more engineers to join our quest for total world domination.
We are looking for an awesome Senior Frontend Developer to join our growing team, an office based in the UK, Malta, or Gibraltar, or a remote option.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
As part of our team, your key mission will be crafting user-facing features using React and Redux, while also building and optimising reusable components for optimal performance across various devices and browsers. Alongside our UX/UI designers, you’ll make sure our users get the best experiences, all in line with our design standards. You’ll also play a critical role in the smooth integration of front-end and back-end functionalities. Your role also involves enhancing software quality in partnership with the QA team and elevating our codebase through best practices. From triaging issues and code reviews to translating business into technical requirements, your input will be critical.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong proficiency in React.js and Redux
- Strong knowledge of CSS
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with building highly performant and responsive applications
- Solid grasp of Computer Science fundamentals
- Keen eye for UX and UI design best practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Awareness of technical SEO principles
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Modern front-end testing tools like Jest and React Testing Library
- Modern front-end build pipelines and tools, such as Babel, Webpack
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- CMS platforms like Strapi
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work smart, play hard - it's the underlying TL;DR of our culture. Sure, we build cool stuff, our marketing campaigns rock, and our games are the best in the biz - but we also like to have a bit of fun.
- Whether you work in the office or the comfort of your own home, we're the kind of people that can appreciate some spicy banter (memes always welcome).
- We're also a sociable bunch - so we like to kick back with some cheeky drinks or good food, especially on a Friday.
- Openness is another important component of MrQ. Want to work on a nifty little project? Start tinkering. Perhaps you have a better idea than someone else? Let everyone know - your voice truly matters here.
- Driven by tech and data, MrQ wants to set new standards in the iGaming industry. We want to blow away our customers and competitors with a kickass product. With you on board, that vision becomes a reality. So what are you waiting for?