MrQ - we're an awesome, award-winning online casino launched in 2018. We're big on tech, big on performance, and most of all - big on fun. Over the years, we have experienced explosive growth - which means we need more rock stars to join our quest for total world domination.
Work smart, play hard - it's the underlying TL;DR of our culture. Sure, we build cool stuff, our marketing campaigns rock, and our games are the best in the biz - but we also like to have a bit of fun. Whether you work in the office or the comfort of your own home, we're the kind of people that can appreciate some spicy banter (memes are always welcome).
Driven by tech and data, MrQ wants to set new standards in the iGaming industry. We want to blow away our customers and competitors with a kickass product. With you on board, that vision becomes a reality. So what are you waiting for?
Our current shifts are 4 days on, 2 days off from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm and from 2.00 pm to 11.00 pm UK Time.
- Work with workload volumes, prioritising queues and ensure that tasks are completed within the set SLAs;
- Complete thorough risk and affordability assessments when customers are identified via internal triggers, reports and complete any actions required to address any account activity concerns;
- Analyse account activity, change in customer behaviour patterns and conduct holistic reviews in order to identify problem gambling, money laundering and/or terrorist financing and any fraudulent activities;
- Perform Enhanced Due Diligence and Affordability Checks.
- Ensure that customer accounts remain updated in line with record keeping requirements;
- Serve as the first point of escalation for all AML and /or SG related queries from other departments;
- Strive to achieve the individual KPIs as discussed with the Team Lead;
- Report on any pending items to the Team Lead and/or Senior;
- Continue to develop as an expert in the field and share that knowledge with the
- The customer experience and their safety are at the centre of everything you do.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in an AML & SG operational role within the gambling industry;
- AML & Safer Gambling highly interest you and is an area where you want to grow professionally;
- You are well versed with UK regulations, experience with working on other jurisdictions will be considered an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language;
- You have strong integrity and professional ethics;
- Diligent and able to work on your own initiative;
- Be organised, responsible, with an excellent eye for detail and analytical skills;
- Be a good team player with a positive mindset and understand the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment;
- Loves having fun
- Attractive Salary package
- Additional Leave Days
- Birthday Leave
- Parental Leave - 4 weeks
- International Health & Life Insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Growth Allowance
- Flexible Working Environment
- Friendly and Multinational Environment