MrQ - we're an awesome, award winning online casino launched in 2018. We're big on tech, big on performance and most of all - big on fun. Over the years, we have experienced explosive growth - which means we need more rock stars to join our quest for total world domination.
Work smart, play hard - it's the underlying TL;DR of our culture. Sure, we build cool stuff, our marketing campaigns rock, and our games are the best in the biz - but we also like to have a bit of fun.
Whether you work in the office or the comfort of your own home, we're the kind of people that can appreciate some spicy banter (memes always welcome).
We're also a sociable bunch - so we like to kick back with some cheeky drinks or good food, especially on a Friday.
Openness is another important component of MrQ. Want to work on a nifty little project? Start tinkering. Perhaps you have a better idea than someone else? Let everyone know - your voice truly matters here.
Driven by tech and data, MrQ wants to set new standards in the iGaming industry. We want to blow away our customers and competitors with a kickass product. With you on board, that vision becomes a reality. So what are you waiting for?
Our current shifts are 4 days on, 2 days off from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm and from 2.00 pm to 11.00 pm UK Time.
- Carry out due diligence checks, verify KYC documents;
- Perform Enhanced Due Diligence as needed;
- Identify risk and affordability concerns through an internal monitoring system, and address them accordingly;
- Wanting to grow and learn in analysing gambling activity, change in customer behavior patterns and in conducting holistic reviews to identify problem gambling, money laundering and/or terrorist financing, and any fraudulent activities;
- Ensure that customer accounts remain updated in line with record-keeping requirements and KYC documents provided by our customers;
- Strive to achieve the individual KPIs as discussed with the Team Lead;
- Report on any pending items to the Team Lead and/or Senior;
- The customer experience and their safety are at the centre of everything you do.
- A minimum of 1 year experience within the gambling industry;
- Due Diligence, AML & Safer Gambling highly interest you and is an area where you want to grow professionally;
- Experience with the UK market and regulations, any other experience with working on other jurisdictions will be considered as an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language;
- You have strong integrity and professional ethics;
- Diligent and able to work on your own initiative;
- Be organised, responsible, with an excellent eye for detail;
- Be a good team player with a positive mindset and understand the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment;
- Loves having fun!
- Attractive Salary package
- Additional Leave Days
- Birthday Leave
- Parental Leave - 4 weeks
- International Health & Life Insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Growth Allowance
- Flexible Working Environment
- Friendly and Multinational Environment
© 2023, Lindar Media - All rights reserved