MrQ - we're an awesome, award winning online casino launched in 2018. We're big on tech, big on performance and most of all - big on fun. Over the years, we have experienced explosive growth - which means we need more rock stars to join our quest for total world domination.
Working as part of the Product Marketing team, this role is to support the CRM function in implementing Marketing and Operational comms. Your focus will be to support the Operations Team in implementing flows to improve our Source of Funds approval rates, KYC pass rates and ensure we have the right messages to protect our players against any gambling harm. You’ll also support the CRM Team in implementing automated comms journeys, such as players who have only deposited once or players that are churning to improve the ongoing retention and lifetime value.
Your focus will be to provide support to the CRM team in the delivery, review and on-going optimization of the CRM Marketing Strategy; being responsible for the day to day implementation of the CRM strategy, including campaign management.
- Keep abreast of pan industry initiatives and monitor competitor activity, highlighting areas for development
- Fully responsible for coordinating the execution of marketing campaigns, including:
- Updating the promotional campaign calendar.
- Creation of email and banner assets, proven HTML would be beneficial.
- Undertake relevant testing and approval processes across the team.
- Build the required dotdigital programs/campaigns for sending.
- Weekly ROI reporting against set KPIs.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to maximise customer contact and increase ROI.
- Work alongside the wider team MrQ team to keep abreast of performance to drive email campaigns and promotions.
- Ensure all messaging is on brand.
- Required to assist in the development of promotional planning and be responsible for the implementation of the promotional calendar using dotdigital, and other CRM tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to handle multiple teams.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Meticulous and very detail oriented.
- Must have proven experience using a CRM system for at least 12 months i.e. dotdigital, Neolane, Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Salesforce.
- Experience in a customer facing role would be advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive Salary package
- Additional Leave Days
- Birthday Leave
- Parental Leave - 4 weeks
- International Health & Life Insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Growth Allowance
- Flexible Working Environment
- Friendly and Multinational Environment