MrQ - we're an awesome, award winning online casino launched in 2018. We're big on tech, big on performance and most of all - big on fun. Over the years, we have experienced explosive growth - which means we need more rock stars to join our quest for total world domination.
Work smart, play hard - it's the underlying TL;DR of our culture. Sure, we build cool stuff, our marketing campaigns rock, and our games are the best in the biz - but we also like to have a bit of fun.
About the role:
You will join the Product team, reporting into the Head of Product as a Product Owner with the goal of helping to execute the company's mission. Product Owners at MrQ are the brokers of information, a single filter, and a lens for requirements analysis. You will sit between the business and technology translating business requirements into rock solid technical specs. This is a key role in communicating between internal departments acting as a 'translator' where necessary.
This role is the intersection of technology, product, UX and commercial. It combines the art of understanding what the business wants to do and how it wants to do it, the awareness of understanding all the technical and business tradeoffs and skill of packaging information for leadership to make decisions.
- Turning business challenges into detailed technical briefs and stories in Jira that development teams can pick up.
- Creating documents to outline the proposed changes and the steps involved and exploring different solutions, their risks, benefits and impacts. Report on your findings and to present to Head of Product.
- Running requirements gathering sessions and workshops with development teams, business stakeholders, UX/UI and product to gather and analyse data to develop and investigate potential solutions for organisational challenges.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback on the service,function, or product provided and act as the intermediary for questions and answers for the technology team.
- Proposing solutions to an organisation’s leaders, and gaining agreement, usually from senior management, on the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business.
- Ensuring the changes are made – for example, by overseeing the implementation of solutions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with people at all levels of an organisation.
- Excellent understanding of the way a technology organisation works and the online gaming sector, as you'll be helping to develop its functions, services and products to meet goals with internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2-4 years Experience in a previous Product Owner's role.
- Natural structured analytical approach with very strong data literacy and commercial awareness.
- Passion for understanding how technology teams work and function
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques
What’s in it for you?
Whether you work in the office or the comfort of your own home, we're the kind of people that can appreciate some spicy banter (memes always welcome).We're also a sociable bunch - so we like to kick back with some cheeky drinks or good food, especially on a Wednesday. Openness is another important component of MrQ. Want to work on a nifty little project?
Driven by tech and data, MrQ wants to set new standards in the iGaming industry. We want to blow away our customers and competitors with a kickass product. With you on board, that vision becomes a reality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Additional Leave Days
- Birthday Leave
- Parental Leave - 4 weeks
- International Health & Life Insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Growth Allowance
- Flexible Working Environment
- Friendly and Multinational Environment