Since our launch in 2018, MrQ.com has grown at a crazy rate to become one of the largest independent online casinos in the UK today. Our marketing team has been integral to that growth and this position provides an opportunity to have a major impact on our future growth and customer retention strategies.
Our current social media activity focuses on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn to communicate our awesomeness to our customers and industry partners. You’ll be responsible for shaping the organic social strategy, working alongside our paid media team and liaising with our partners to build juicy content for the brand and our top partners.
At MrQ, our mission is to become ‘the Netflix of gaming’; providing the most engaging and value-driving entertainment experience in the e-gaming industry. We are a tech-driven industry disruptor with an expert roster of over 100+ staff throughout our three main offices in St Albans, Malta and Gibraltar as well as remotely from around the globe.
We like to do things differently and our marketing approach has been integral to that vision. While our competitors like to shout about life-changing wins; we appeal to the ‘realist’ and focus on fun with our mantra of “you win some, you lose some”. Pair that with our cheeky copy and eye-catching visual flare and it’s no wonder why we stand out from the crowd!
This role will be a semi-remote position, based a few days in either our St Albans or Gibraltar office each month.
- Hands-on management and posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn (our core social channels)
- Developing the organic social media strategy for current and future social channels
- Maintaining of a social media calendar including a variety of B2C and B2B content across our channels
- Documentation of social media performance including impressions, likes, and overall engagement levels
- Working collaboratively with our core partners to identify and carry out mutually beneficial social campaigns
- Liaising with our Communications Design and CRM teams to deliver high-quality posts with spicy copy and brand appropriate designs
- Keeping up to date and researching the latest social media trends to keep evolving our social media game
- At least 1 year in a content driven role with a track record of consistent written content creation
- Strong familiarity with social media channels including the various tools and platforms used in campaigns
- Somebody with a creative mindset that can put a diverse range of ideas into practice
- A self-starter who can manage their own workload and work collaboratively with others
- Familiarity with Analytics Tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Meta Business Suite would be beneficial
- Experience in Gambling or a similarly regulated market (i.e. alcohol, tobacco, sports) would also be beneficial
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive Salary package
- Additional Leave Days
- Birthday Leave
- Parental Leave - 4 weeks
- International Health & Life Insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Growth Allowance
- Flexible Working Environment
- Friendly and Multinational Environment